[AusNOG] Any Telstra Internet Direct contacts out there?

Julien Goodwin ausnog at studio442.com.au
Mon Feb 24 22:22:22 EST 2014

Thanks to those who reached out to me directly, I now have v6 fully
working (yes really, in under a day), through an SRX to boot.

It seems like Telstra would do well to improve their documentation here,
and also to offer a self service way, or at least a contact address to
get it enabled.

The only downside so far is they don't appear to offer reverse DNS
delegation (or at least self-service delegation) which is a shame for
anyone wanting to run a mailserver, but they do at least let you set
some entries which is enough for the static kit I have at that site.