[AusNOG] Hands & feet required | Tewantin QLD

Johnny Brandis jcbrandis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:48:43 EST 2014

Afternoon,

Many thanks for the emails that are still coming in. Its a great show of
support from the AUSNOG community. A subscriber called Richard [last name
removed] helped out and resolved the issue. I do appreciate the emails I
got ya'll.

Additionally its great feeling giving work to the small operators whose
livelihood is the SOHO (1-10 seat) support market.

Have a great evening.

JB in Sydney.