[AusNOG] Power issues - Equinix SY3

Thomas Jackson thomas at thomax.com.au
Mon Feb 10 15:26:19 EST 2014

If you're running any Dell gear, DRAC can measure the PSU input voltage - and is available through SNMP. I'd suspect that other vendors have similar functionality. If you're running metered PDUs, it is likely that you can get similar data from them too.

A datalogging multimeter is probably more accurate, but I'd start with the above if it's available.