[AusNOG] Email on route change (Juniper SRX)

Michael Dale mdale at dalegroup.net
Mon Feb 10 12:50:41 EST 2014

Wow thanks everyone, some great suggestions here. I will have a play.

Currently the route for the primary link just vanishes if pp0.0 (via pppoe) goes down, so no routing protocols.

It actually works very nicely. ISP2 is in another routing instance, so I can also use the second link for VPNs etc.

I have even been able to NAT a public IP from our data centre over an aggressive ipsec connection to a 3G link (before we switched to internode for a static IP on 3G), that was fun! Hah. SRXs are pretty cool (most of the time).

Michael.