[AusNOG] PXE Boot Installations

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 21:01:18 EST 2014

Google search is great if your problem is well documented and you're happy
to take the advice of complete unknowns in your quest for answers.

Funnily enough,  many SAGE-AU  threads start with words to the effect of "I
tried Google,  but...". And SAGE-AU is more than just mailing lists.

I acknowledge entirely that SAGE-AU will never suit everyone. And I do hope
that aussielists/aussag/whatever else out there are siccessful and prove
useful to the people they suit.