[AusNOG] Local IPv6 Tunnel Broker

Jonathan Thorpe jthorpe at Conexim.com.au
Thu Feb 6 09:25:01 EST 2014

If you ever have luck in convincing Telstra to give you an "advanced trial" of IPv6 over BigPond Ultimate Cable, please let me know :) I'd be keen to test it as well.

-          Jonathan

From: Greg Anderson [mailto:ganderson at raywhite.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2014 12:33 PM
To: Joshua D'Alton
Cc: Jonathan Thorpe; ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Local IPv6 Tunnel Broker

I too am interested in this, as I am also a Bigpond Cable user at home.  I am almost to the point of getting the phone connected and running an Internode ADSL connection for IPv6 transit.

Very interested in this discussion - just waiting for an Engineer from Telstra to chime in and put us on an advanced trial of IPv6 over Ultimate Cable!  Free Senior Network Engineer!  I have tried to get further information from the tier one support plebs, to no avail.

Regards,
Greg.