[AusNOG] Local IPv6 Tunnel Broker

Greg Anderson ganderson at raywhite.com
Wed Feb 5 12:32:57 EST 2014

I too am interested in this, as I am also a Bigpond Cable user at home.  I
am almost to the point of getting the phone connected and running an
Internode ADSL connection for IPv6 transit.

Very interested in this discussion - just waiting for an Engineer from
Telstra to chime in and put us on an advanced trial of IPv6 over Ultimate
Cable!  Free Senior Network Engineer!  I have tried to get further
information from the tier one support plebs, to no avail.

Regards,
Greg.