[AusNOG] Work experience in networking/telecoms/DCs? Getting my foot in the door?

Rory Jones r_jones at netspace.net.au
Fri Dec 26 14:55:03 EST 2014

Hey guys. Firstly I want to apologize for being so quiet, in between silly season madness, losing my laptop a few nights ago, and my desktop dying at the same time (hasn't been a very merry Christmas!), I haven't had a computer apart from my servers, so reading and replying has been slow.

I also want to give massive thanks to you all. I'm bowled over by the advice offered in this thread, it's by far the most informative, insightful and eye opening things I've ever read. I'm still reading through it all! It's all fantastic advice and I'm taking it all onboard.

Massive thanks again guys, I'll try and do a proper reply once I'm up and running again PC-wise which shouldn't be long, hopefully before the year's out.

Thank you all again, the response has been amazing. I never expected this. :)

Rory

Sent from my iPhone