[AusNOG] Data Retention Implementation Survey

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Dec 25 11:24:21 EST 2014

I didn't realise what/how/when/how long we needed to retain had even been
defined properly yet.... so how would we know what it costs?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering