[AusNOG] Vlan Add - Was Re: Work experience in networking/telecoms/DCs? Getting my foot in the door?

Chris Gibbs chris.gibbs at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed Dec 24 13:49:15 EST 2014

Ghosting HD's with the source and destination mixed up is also a bad gotcha!

Regards,

 Chris Gibbs Network Engineer (Team Lead)[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>[image: Servers Australia]

Ask us about web hosting...
Phone: +61 2 8115 8823
Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850
Main Switch: +61 2 8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.