[AusNOG] Work experience in networking/telecoms/DCs? Getting my foot in the door?

Karl Hardisty karl at mothership.co.nz
Tue Dec 23 21:12:23 EST 2014

You can. I know a COBOL guy. He’d retire, but the US$500k/yr+ is a bit too tempting at the moment.

His last comment was it’s a race to see who wears out first - him or the hardware.

k.

p.s. if you’re wondering why your insurance premiums are so high, see above.

lE karl at mothership.co.nz lW mothership.co.nz  lA PO Box 99814, Newmarket  lM 021 999 990 lP 974 3171