[AusNOG] iiNet hosting out

PRK ausnog at digitaljunkie.net
Fri Dec 19 11:45:59 EST 2014

Network hardware failed spectacularly (the magic smoke escaped),
isolating a core hosting segment of the network.

Suffice to say there's a post incident review in progress on why
redundancy failed, and what needs to be rectified (both network &
systems) to minimise the customer impact if something similar were to
happen again.

prk.