[AusNOG] Telstra + Pacnet - Just thinking

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Thu Dec 18 09:23:15 EST 2014

  Are your opinions based on their smart Business acumen, or based on
advantage to the industry? Obviously your allowed to have an opinion on
both, good business is good business, but I'm also curious to know how
it may help he current AU marketplace, if you / others think it will?

  We used to deal with TPG and PIPE separately for products, but as the
conglomerate is getting bigger and bigger their support and other
factors have fallen badly, so I'm always afraid of mergers of 2 big
entities (especially if I'm a direct customer of 1 or both).