[AusNOG] Telstra + Pacnet - Just thinking

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:44:25 EST 2014

My latest dealing with Telstra haven't been stellar.  Routers sent to site
and the wrong people contacted about them, failing to mention that they'd
terminated a service in a ready room when the order was for a service into
a rtack (amnd then not passing on the circuit details so a cross-connect
could be ordered, misconfiguring routers (including not allowing remote
access to them for management).

And now I face the prospect of having them take over the datacentre I
currently have a good deal of kit in...