[AusNOG] Carrier Licensing Changes - Residential and small business customers

Terry Sweetser (SkyMesh CTO) terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Mon Dec 15 11:20:35 EST 2014

If you're able to bill your retail clients from a separate ABN, you're
clear.

Simply put:  they can't challenge the conflict of interest when the same
person is the director/sole-trader on the 2+ business entities.

No court will tolerate ASIC or ACCC the trying to split a small business
down the middle, when the split is 1 person.

Can you image the order:  don't talk to yourself about half of your
business when conducting the other half?

http://about.me/terry.sweetser