[AusNOG] Carrier Licensing Changes - Residential and small business customers

Stephen Carter (FirstPath) stephen.carter at firstpath.com.au
Mon Dec 15 10:43:56 EST 2014

In the interests of not breaching the charter of this list, FirstPath will be making announcements about this later today, if you do not already receive our announcements and are interested in our related news and comments please email me and I will ask for you to receive a copy.

This is a general announcement and news for the market and not intended as a promotion.

Regards

Stephen