[AusNOG] Looking for SMS virtual service for receiving only

Brendan Halley brendan at halley.net.au
Fri Dec 12 17:52:31 EST 2014

Hi Alastair,

In the past I have used nexmo.com. They have very competitive pricing.

When I was using it I just used their webhook and make a script that pushed
the text to notify my droid app. Obviously you would have to do something
different but this is the solution I came up with.

Just some food for thought.

Brendan