[AusNOG] VyOS Bug - Removing prefix-list rule

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Mon Dec 8 14:45:13 EST 2014

While I have no issue with you asking the question, to be fair in this case the only comment I saw about getting help before posting was "I talked to some people I know"

Happy to be corrected, but I can understand why Julian may not have believed you went elsewhere like their forum first.

Glad to hear you did though and good luck fixing it, I'd help but I know nothing about vyOS.

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson