[AusNOG] Reverse DNS Recommendations

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Thu Dec 4 15:37:07 EST 2014

Not sure if it helps or not, but we recently went through the same process

How we tackled it, was we setup 4 VM's around the country, all on separate
subnets, aka for example of the following

10.1.1.251
10.1.2.251
10.1.3.251
10.1.4.251

Which is RFC complient

We used powerdns/poweradmin to control all of this

Hope this helps in a round about way :D

D.