[AusNOG] FREE NetFlow Software

Daniel Watson daniel at dwatson.me
Wed Dec 3 21:38:45 EST 2014

G'day Guys

As most of you already know, I am still in the process of expanding my knowledge in the networking area,

With most recent lab experiences completed I am now looking at moving on further and looking into NetFlow for awhile

Before I venture out there into the market and purchase some software, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good free software that I could look at first to get a bit of understanding from it.

Any recommendations would be appreciated

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone