[AusNOG] Vocus and BigAir Pre-AusNOG Social Night

Dan Whitford Dan.Whitford at vocus.com.au
Fri Aug 29 14:21:34 EST 2014

Just another reminder about RSVP'ing for the event below. Not many spots left and wouldn't anyone to miss out :-)

When: Wednesday 3rd September
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Where: Strike bowling, King Street Wharf - http://www.strikebowling.com.au
RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/vocus-and-bigair-pre-ausnog-event-tickets-12701379167

Regards,

Dan Whitford | Head of Wholesale

M: +61 410 275 107   D: +61 2 8999 8999 ext 214   E: dan.whitford at vocus.com.au<mailto:%20dan.whitford at vocus.com.au>
P: 1300 88 99 88 or +61 2 8999 8999   W: vocus.com.au<http://www.vocus.com.au>   A: Vocus House, Level 1, 189 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia

[http://www.vocus.com.au/esig/Vocus_Email_Signature_Logo.png]

On 21 Aug 2014, at 3:00 pm, Dan Whitford <dan.whitford at vocus.com.au<mailto:dan.whitford at vocus.com.au>> wrote:

Hi All,

Vocus Communications and BigAir would like to invite you all to the official Pre-AusNOG 2014 social event. Join us for exclusive use of Strike Bowling at King Street Wharf. Come along and enjoy some bowling, shoot some pool, a few beers and light snacks from 6pm the night before the conference kicks off.

Strictly limited places are available so it's crucial to RSVP. We'll be closing registrations the morning of the event. If you miss the cut-off, please email marketing at vocus.com.au<mailto:marketing at vocus.com.au> to see if spots are still available.

When: Wednesday 3rd September
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Where: Strike bowling, King Street Wharf - http://www.strikebowling.com.au<http://www.strikebowling.com.au/>
RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/vocus-and-bigair-pre-ausnog-event-tickets-12701379167

Getting there: Strike bowling is a 10-15min walk downhill from the Swissotel.

Alternatively you can get there by train or bus:

If you have any questions please email Tina from Vocus – marketing at vocus.com.au<mailto:marketing at vocus.com.au>