[AusNOG] Checking peering

Mateusz Viste nogs at border6.com
Thu Aug 28 19:21:04 EST 2014

Hi Alex,

If you are looking for a plug & play solution to perform performance and
cost-based traffic engineering on top of your BGP infrastructure, we
might have what you need. I'm actually CTO of Border 6 - and our NSI
product is doing exactly what you seem to be looking for. And it's
really affordable, compared to other similar solutions.

If you'd like, I would be happy to put you in touch with our pre-sales
engineering team. Don't worry, they won't harass you afterward (I know
that some companies do that, and how it can be annoying). Just let me know.

A trial is 100% free, and can be delivered either on a physical device
or virtual machine.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to take a quick look at our brochure:
http://www.border6.com/files/Border6_NSI_en.pdf

cheers,
Mateusz