[AusNOG] CloudFlare: The Relative Cost of Bandwidth Around the World

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Aug 26 23:45:17 EST 2014

I'm wondering what the differentiator will be between Bigpond and Foxtel
Internet which they are about to launch.

Telstra not peering is very *yawn* and some 20 years old news.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering