[AusNOG] Issue with configuration on VYOS

Daniel Watson Daniel at glovine.com.au
Tue Aug 26 19:40:57 EST 2014

Indeedy :D

I first didn’t.. but then realised,  unmounted the ISO, rebooted and applied the config once AGAIN  and then repeated the rebooting, and still nutter..

I am currently installing another Vyatta VM atm, going to apply the config, as I know it works on Vyatta, and then do a run over with the VYOS image and convert it to vyos   and see if it saves the config on reboot that way…

Regards,
Daniel Watson
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
W www.GloVine.com.au