[AusNOG] Layer 2 AAPT NWB Multi-Hopped via MegaPort VCX

Shaun Deans shaun at kadeo.com.au
Tue Aug 26 09:47:42 EST 2014

Hi All;

I'm looking to locate a current AAPT NWB Wholesale customer who is willing
to multi-hop L2TP sessions via MegaPort (in Sydney) so we can terminate
them on our own LNS. I would prefer a provider who has their Layer2 handoff
in Sydney for reduced latency as our servers and most of our locations are
in Sydney.

Once I have completed a Proof Of Concept I will be looking to move approx
32 DSL connections.
These connections all form part of a WAN for a finance provider who has a
similar setup at present.

The main driver for this implementation over a direct connection to AAPT is
gain a better scale to economy for the backhaul.

Please direct all replies off list.

Thanks

Shaun Deans
M: 041 880 4195