[AusNOG] DSL in Jakarta

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Aug 25 12:45:42 EST 2014

Joswph Goldman may be able to help with this one.

Joe?

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 25 Aug 2014, at 12:33, "Andy S." <ciscoarc7 at gmail.com<mailto:ciscoarc7 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hey Bill,

I worked on several projects a couple years ago in Jakarta and AFAIK, if you're looking for DSL, your best bet is with their national telco (with product name Speedy, though name can be misleading in this case).

Unlike Telstra, for DSL services they didn't sell their infrastructure usage to other companies (kind of a monopolised service).

Again, correct me if I'm wrong, I've not dealt with them for quite some time.

Cheers,
Andy.