[AusNOG] Routeros 6.15 Memory Leak

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Fri Aug 15 10:59:07 EST 2014

Running 6.13 here on core routing - waiting for 6.19 before next
upgrade. Keep other routers more up-to-date and haven't seen any
problems on 6.18 either.

Currently running 1 full BGPv4 table, 1 full BGPv6 table, plus another
30k routes combined of peering and internal.

Using about 1GB of RAM all up (just over 3GB free) on the primary, been
pretty solid. I'm hoping the performance upgrades include filtering the
route table, as it takes ages to find routes without using dst-address
is/in.