[AusNOG] Colocation and transit at Equinix SY3

Oliver Ransom oliver at ransomit.com.au
Fri Aug 15 07:19:42 EST 2014

Hello,

I am looking for a colocation and transit provider in Equinix SY3 for
10RU of space with at least 3A of power. I've communicated with a few
people already but thought I'd ask here in case I missed some suitable
providers.

If you run a network or work for a provider offering services
specifically at SY3 where you can:

- advertise my IP space (IPv4 and IPv6) under your AS
- provide DDOS mitigation of some sort, Black Lotus is OK, Micron21 or
something else would be better
- have staff at the DC at least on a fortnightly basis (to avoid having
to deal with Equinix "smart hands")
- run an IPv6 network (surprisingly some providers still don't have this
available so I must specify it)
- have remote hands who can do basic Linux installs
- can provide a minimum 100mbit uplink with mid-month plan upgrades for
data packs (need at least 10TB to get started per month), or unmetered
data at capped port speeds and reasonable rates (~$30 < per mbit) or
some type of burstable billing arrangement (95th percentile)

I have quite steady traffic patterns and a more international traffic
profile (less domestic) with no real peaks or troughs due to a diverse
client base in case that information helps. If the network quality is
good there's reasonable potential for steady growth in terms of traffic
usage.

Please contact me off list.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver