[AusNOG] (Meta-)Data Retention

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Aug 6 14:38:55 EST 2014

On 06/08/2014 09:48, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> This is going to be like the last time. If you opposed the filter, you
> supported Child Pornography.
>
> Now, if you oppose the data retention, you will be supporting
> terrorism.
>
> I wish people were smart enough to realise what these fools are doing
> and how they are selling it.

People *are* smart enough to realise what these fools are trying to
pull, and see right through the "if you don't agree with us you support
them" bullshit I mean FFS, the last time I used such words was, let me
see, Ohh I dunno, might have been 7 or 8 yo

Only the politicians are dumb enough to believe their own anal rhetoric

Sometimes I think pollies are also the only ones with IQ's in single
figures.