[AusNOG] AFP Contact

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Aug 5 08:36:09 EST 2014

Hi List,

  I have been given some good recommendations thanks for all the

  I will first attempt contact with a member of the AFP I have been
referred to by a few people, see if they are able to help. If I have no
luck I will attempt my local LAC + AusCERT to see if either of they are
able to assist.

  Thanks again for all the responses =)

Joe