[AusNOG] Dealing with global route views

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sat Aug 2 21:13:46 EST 2014

Unfortunately The Internet has seen a jump in DDoS capability in the past
year or so that hasn't been meted, generally, by an increase in mitigation.
IE DDoS is winning, at the moment :(

The specificity of the current attacks ought to be able to be addressed by
the tier1s/major players, however doesn't seem to be!

Might be a different topic for this, or if people can PM information they
have on this (not having found much on nanog etc), I'd be interested!