[AusNOG] Megaport - Link Negotiation

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Apr 24 22:37:50 EST 2014

Interesting.

I'm not a Brocade person... but I've not seen this possible with Juniper
and Cisco... hmmmmm.

Do they ports have to be 1/10?  I have seen some switches that suggest this.

A good day is when you learn something new.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:07 PM, James Braunegg <james.braunegg at micron21.com