[AusNOG] Dual DSL

Greg Macsok Greg.Macsok at capricorn.coop
Wed Apr 16 15:59:38 EST 2014

Unless you plan on using the Zyxel in Bridged mode with a separate router I would totally avoid it.

This is iiNet’s recommended (and only) modem for their Bonded DSL product, and I can speak first hand as I use this modem at home and have had bonded DSL for some time that it is faultless in Bridged mode, but unusable as a standalone device.

iiNet even recommend it is not used as a standalone device!

Greg