[AusNOG] Dual DSL

Jarryd Sullivan Jarryd.Sullivan at area9.com.au
Wed Apr 16 15:11:34 EST 2014

I have a 867VAE and they are brilliant little devices, ADSL/VDSL over POTS, GigE WAN port, they do have a USB port, though I have never even thought about 3/4G with it, I assume you cannot do it, but happy to be corrected if I am wrong, the only thing they don't have is the ability for 2x DSL services on the single device.

The only devices I can think of off the top of my head would be an 1841 or 1941 but pretty sure the 1841's are EOL now. Not sure if Draytek offer dual DSL or just 1 DSL with GigE WAN as well. Maybe have a look at the Draytek site and see if they can offer you anything you need, most of their high end stuff offers 3/4G over USB as well.

Jarryd Sullivan
Level 2 Systems Engineer
P: 1300 360 396 | F: (08) 8984 2588
E: Jarryd.Sullivan at area9.com.au | W: www.area9.com.au
20 Catterthun Street, Winnellie NT 0820, Australia