[AusNOG] FW: Looking for employees? Melbourne based

Daniel Watson dwatsonwatto1988 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:33:22 EST 2014

Gday Guys

Hope you all have a good week coming up to the Easter break

I am still very interested to see what the industry / community has to offer

I am currently working part time (15 hours per week) involved in internet
marketing which is not realistically what I want to be doing, I am looking
for a junior networking role based in Melbourne

If anybody can recommend anything I am more than happy to discuss further

I am also interested in looking into work placement schemes as well which
can be subsidised by your friendly state government :D

Please reply off-list if you have any questions

Regards

Daniel