[AusNOG] Nextdc vending machines | 1000base-lx/lh SFP

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:09:41 EST 2014

WT-ACTUAL-F! THE DATA FACILITY IS NOT ALSO A HARDWARE VENDOR THE HAS
$THING-I-WANT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?! THIS IS AN
OUTRAGE!! TELL ME WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!

... At least you can rock out in the massage chairs while you write an
email to your operations manager explaining that you have to abort the
change because you forgot to bring a SFP or whatever =)

T.

PGP/GNUPG Public Key: http://d3vnu11.com/pub.key