[AusNOG] Network monitoring software

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Apr 12 16:33:47 EST 2014

If anyone is seriously considering some of the Solarwinds products, let me
know... One of the worldwide marketing managers is now Sydney based and she
will do good discounts for the right deals.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering