[AusNOG] Heartbleed Bug

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Thu Apr 10 19:57:16 EST 2014

Or just use 'rpm -qi openssl', which will give you better information about
the actual package installed and what the build originated from. Ssh -V
won't help you determine what patches have been backported.

--

Sent from a mobile device. Correct spelling and accurate use of grammar is
unlikely to have occurred.