[AusNOG] Government sets parameters for NBN

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Wed Apr 9 20:06:19 EST 2014

1) they should just shut it down instead of killing it for the next 20-30 years
2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle   80 / 20 seems to be playing love this rule.
3) There should be a campaign ... send you local member and turnbull an email when you internet goes crappy (cause of rain -- easy to tell, or congestion not so easy to tell)

I get the feeling Turnbill is a smart man, but party lines have been set, and what sets this government apart from a good government is the ability to say, okay we got it wrong, this is the best for the country (and not just the best for our friends)

But I think it has got a lot of other 3rd parties talking about fibre... Maybe I can find a business reason to have fibre at the home ....!