[AusNOG] Discussion point: Why aren't the NBNCo tails symmetric in speed?

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Apr 9 09:17:04 EST 2014

Wow - so if you wanted to supply those services not only do you need to
pay the extra for the tail cost, but you'd need another lot of CVC
purchased for that TC only? Very big outlay when you take in all the POI's!

Is there much point in the different Traffic Classes? Are there actually
concerns for congestion throughout the network, then giving an advantage
to a better traffic class? Or are there other things between traffic
classes that also benefit the users? (Better SLA/Support etc) ?