[AusNOG] Outage MCI/Alter/Fijutsu DC.

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Sep 27 09:53:48 EST 2013

Yes It's annoying But this customer likes there reports on all outages
even if they are not related to us. They cant hold us to it obviously.
But if we can get any information for them It's nice to help them out.
Some kind people replied off list and we gave them a general description
of the problem. Everyone's happy.

Matt.

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/