[AusNOG] Breaking News from Commsday re NBNCo

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:28:17 EST 2013

Estimates are some time in the new year before NBNco starts going in the
new direction. At the press conference today Turnbull stated that before
any changes are made a 60 day strategic review needs to take place, and
before that can happen a new board needs to be selected.

Also minorly interesting was that Turnbull seemed to take a step back from
his hard line VDSL stance, simply saying that they would pick the best
technology to meet their goals of faster cheaper broadband rollout.

--Damian