[AusNOG] Microsoft Content from NON Local Mirror

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Thu Sep 12 17:13:55 EST 2013

Gday Chris

I've spoken to Microsoft and Newlease (Our SPLA Agreement Partner) and both of them said nothing they can do on their end

Might have to make a call to Akamai unless there is somebody lerking on-list who might be able to spare 5minutes for me?

Our provider peer directly with Akamai but for some reason, we keep getting speeds of 300KBps

Daniel