[AusNOG] Single Switch Full 48-Port PoE Support

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 09:33:52 EST 2013

Thanks everyone for the on and off-list suggestions. We've got a list of
devices to look at now. Much appreciated.

@ Peter - The way I'd read the documentation the (Non PoE+ / .3at) Cisco
2960 will see the Class-4 advertisement, treat it as unsupported and
default it to Class-0, which is 15.4W per port?

Either way, I reckon we're on the right track now... Thanks again all...

Cheers,
T.