[AusNOG] Smart hands (NSW, QLD, SA, WA)

Tom Bernadou tom at data-solutions.com.au
Tue Sep 10 19:24:16 EST 2013

We're looking for experienced resources in capital cities NSW, SA, QLD and WA to assist with project rollouts in the CBD during September.

Rollouts involve the implementation of pre-configured PC, Printing and Network equipment. Should only take 1/2 day to complete and all doco, instructions will be provided, along with pre-configured equipment.

If interested drop me an email with indicative rates.

Cheers,

Tom Bernadou | +61 420 902 680 | tom at data-solutions.com.au<mailto:tom at data-solutions.com.au>

Data Solutions Group

Level 3, 125 Flinders Lane, Melbourne,  Victoria, Australia 3000

1300 924 076 | Web<http://www.data-solutions.com.au/> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/dsga> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2302523?trk=companies_home_ycp_see_cp_data-solutions-group-pty-ltd>