[AusNOG] GoodBye NBN

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Sep 9 14:30:20 EST 2013

You do under that health, education & the future economy is all moving the
cloud. Every single business is being forced into metrics and data in the
cloud, hell even bricks layers I know of are doing metrics from all their
job sites for performance & analytical purposes! Without this how do you
grow your services off the current network? Education is directly effected
by this can you imagine the benefit for video content , school streamed
debates, cloud based education , why not even a well developed home
schooling network (I know far fetched). Health has been moving into fibre
services for the last decade and this will allow it to boom into all
branches including home based aged care for monitoring/video/audio. Where
do you see all our health systems in 10 years? Do you see us picking up
xrays/CT/MRI scans or being able to go to any doctor/hospital and
have all your historical records available in a few clicks? You will see a
huge change in workplace locations as the line between office space and
home will be blurred. The possibilities are endless. I mean they are even
talking about a high speed train network which has an estimated cost of
construction around $114 billion(preferred High Speed Rail) .....Which
project do you see benefiting us more?

Regards, *
Peter Betyounan*