[AusNOG] NBN - Negotiations with Telstra - update from DeLimiter

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:02:59 EST 2013

A number of us will be engaging constructively with the new government with
the aim of improving things. We all agree NBN Co isn't perfect, and there
are a number of issues with their approach.

I would, however, hope the new government can recognise the need to keep
current settings whilst any adjustments are made. That includes continuing
on an FTTH approach until any new model is adopted. THe risk of stalling
what does work in the interim isn't helpful overall.

Regards

Narelle Clark