[AusNOG] GoodBye NBN

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Sat Sep 7 22:03:52 EST 2013

Go Malaysia ... if you're single and seek to marry a local Malay girl, you have little choice other than to submit to the demand that you convert to the Islamic doctrine.

And then, when you later attempt to reverse that submission, you will be faced with the choice of the following:

1. Fight a Supreme Court bid against you, or

2. Leave the country

Think I'm kidding? .. go there and ask an Authority.

Sent from my iPhone powered by Polyfone Telecom