[AusNOG] Liberals plan to Filter the Internet

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Fri Sep 6 08:57:59 EST 2013

On the other hand the current Government has supported a range of agencies in their demands on ISPs (to interfere with their websites for example) without firstly seeking an Order from a Court.

I think that, even if in end most people agree that the contents of website are offensive & that it should be turned off, a SINGLE legal process to achieve that outcome should be experienced. The community should NEVER allow various agencies to become Judge, Jury & Executioner.

That's what the Courts are for!