[AusNOG] current Optus outage

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 06:26:25 EST 2013

Yes, services that were still down came back just after 0100. When I spoke to Optus about 9pm I got the indication they were planning on replacing some hardware, but I'm not sure, it might have been rebooting something. It will be interesting to see the RFO for this, I am curious to know what went wrong that made things so bad.